Per 297g serving (%RI):
Energy – 496 kcal (25%)
Fat – 23g (33%)
of which saturates – 3.3g (17%)
Carbohydrate – 52g (20%)
of which sugars – 23g (26%)
Fibre – 6.5g (26%)
Protein – 17g (34%)
Salt – 0.17g (3%)
- 1 portion of blueberries
- 1 small banana
- 1 half cup rolled oat flakes
- 1 tablespoon sunflower & pumpkin seed mix
- 10 hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon Meridian natural hazelnut butter
- Milk (super milk/low fat/semi-skimmed)
- Pop the oats in a pot with milk on low heat.
- Add blueberries once the oats are warm. If you are using frozen blueberries, add them at the same time as the oats.
- Once its cooked pop in a bowl add nuts, nut butter, nuts and chopped banana.
Tip: Also tastes good cold so pop in a jam jar and take to school or work! Add protein powder if desired.